Astro Boy 2: The Sequel

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

How about this for a sequel

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

Start the sequel exactly where the first film ended, and turn that randomness people felt about the alien into something epic! Let's say more show up to wreak havoc, not just on the city but a vast area, perhaps even outer space in earth’s orbit, now that’s a great way to start a film! And have Astro really fighting for his life just to hold these things off.

As for how to bring the alien (or rather solar sun) into the main plotline…I’m not sure how to do that without it sounding predated, because the idea itself of an alien invasion risks being turn off if it’s not done right (regardless if there was a film called Planet 51 recently) I wouldn’t buy an entire film of Astro fighting off an alien invasion and on his own; because the only mental image that comes to mind are the old fashion alien invasion films.

Plus, that’s not all Astro is about. He stands for a lot of things but not War of the Worlds. I doubt after one heroic battle with the Peacekeeper everybody is gonna trustful of robots and treat them as friends. The world’s a mix sociality. Astro should really interact with characters that actually hate him, because to most he’d just be a robot with a human face.

I’d want to know more about the world they’re in. The surface is for the poor and there was only Metro City? Could there be other floating cities, maybe even bigger? Have they succeeded far in space travel? Have they settled on Mars and gone beyond that? And what about Earth surely they’ve found a way to clean up the pollution with Astro’s blue core, since that’s what Dr. Elefun was talking about.

If they were to do a sequel then they’d have to up the game, literally BRING back some characters that were from the manga. Even have Hamegg in there. They couldn’t do the storyline of the Greatest Robots on Earth now since they’re going to follow that in Pluto, but have could something on Atlas Blue Knight. Maybe they’re some giant meteors or something deadly that could wipe out the Earth, or bring in some of the story from the Omega Factor with the death mask, some of the stuff in that game is movie worthy. The possibilities are endless as long as they do it right.

And yes! Bring in one of Astro’s siblings!

And more AstroxCora :hyo:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Yeah, if a sequel were made; it would have to start from where the first one ended. It wouldn't make sense if it started out in the ministry showing Tenma working on Zoran, Atlas, or Cobalt or any scene other than the ending scene of the first movie because people will wonder about what happened to the aliens.

AstroFreak0987
Kokoro Robot

Postby AstroFreak0987 » 13 years ago

Check out this! It's the movie script for Astro Boy 2, it's not official but still would make a good movie! :astro: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5563848/1/Astro_Boy_the_Movie_rescript
You Can't See me! :D

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

Already posted here, by the author himself :D By the way, it's not an "Astro Boy 2", it's a re-script, that is another version of the same movie.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Thanks for sharing anyways :D . I think the movie would have been better if made the way it was in the re-script
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

the 鉄腕アトム fan
Beyond the Stars

Postby the 鉄腕アトム fan » 13 years ago

Yeah, :p
Go Go Go Assstttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo Boooooooooooooooooy :astro:

Ghost
Banned

Postby Ghost » 13 years ago

Out of honesty, and no offense to the writer, but I didn't think the fan script of the movie didn't have that much improvements over the actual movie.

But if everyone liked it, then good for them.

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 12 years ago

If they do decide to make an 'Astro Boy 2', which is highly unlikely, they have to choose wether to continue from the established story arc (which doesn't in fact have anything new), or start fresh. Somehow since it is the sequel of a film, the second option is virtually nonexistant. So, what are the ideas...
- Bringing President Stone back as the villain won't work since he has been jailed. Making him break out of jail is a lame plot.
- It would kind of hard to make the aliens attack without making it like a rather dumb alien invasion film. The message of the 'aliens' is to show that Astro has now taken up the duty to protect the city, I think. I'm not looking forward to an Astro Boy/alien invasion hybrid film.
- Something involving Uran or even Cobalt would be nice. As for Atlas and the Blue Knight, Epsilon, Hercules and the rest of the 'Greatest Robots', I think that'll just end up being too similar, if not taking too much from the original manga. Sure, a film has to be similar to the original it was based upon, but it also has to be original - and practically copying every single character just seems a bit too much... :confused:

AstroFreak0987
Kokoro Robot

Postby AstroFreak0987 » 12 years ago

yah see what yah mean.
You Can't See me! :D

Bigdog
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bigdog » 12 years ago

I prefer there be a CG TV series as a sequel on Nick because I would love to see more of Cora and the original characters as they interact with Tezuka's.

Return to “Fan Creations”