The Worst Cartoon You Ever Saw!

Off topic discussion.
dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 14 years ago

Lassie's rescue rangers and Giligan's Island from 1975.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 14 years ago

Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

Really? That's actually one of my faves. Weird huh?
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"Anime Girl 14" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

Really? That's actually one of my faves. Weird huh?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it makes no sense. ._.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

YOU MONSTER! :mad: How could you not see the epicness in SPONGEBOB! :mad: YOU ARE EVIL DEVIL! :d evil:
Now active on MyAnimeList

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"sonicx137" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

YOU MONSTER! :mad: How could you not see the epicness in SPONGEBOB! :mad: YOU ARE EVIL DEVIL! :d evil:[/QUOTE]

:cry: I shouldn't have mentioned Sponge Bob... :cry:
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Bakabits
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Bakabits » 14 years ago

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:[QUOTE=sonicx137;101895][QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

YOU MONSTER! :mad: How could you not see the epicness in SPONGEBOB! :mad: YOU ARE EVIL DEVIL! :d evil:[/QUOTE]

:cry: I shouldn't have mentioned Sponge Bob... :cry: [/QUOTE]
JK......... sorta. SPONGEBOB FTW(FOR THE WIN)! *Turns into ninja and quietly but swiftly walks away* :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :
Now active on MyAnimeList

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

"sonicx137" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101896][QUOTE=sonicx137;101895][QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

JK......... sorta. SPONGEBOB FTW(FOR THE WIN)! *Turns into ninja and quietly but swiftly walks away* :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :[/QUOTE]

Eh? Sponge Bob FTW? ._.
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"sonicx137" wrote:[QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101896][QUOTE=sonicx137;101895][QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

JK......... sorta. SPONGEBOB FTW(FOR THE WIN)! *Turns into ninja and quietly but swiftly walks away* :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :[/QUOTE]

That's what FTW means! Thank you.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Uran&Astro1980" wrote:[QUOTE=sonicx137;101895][QUOTE=Uran&Astro1980;101892]Err, Cartoons? Idk, I've stopped watchin' them since I started watching Astro Boy, Black Jack, Zoids, and a bunch of other anime. (Getting off topic have to rewind and go back. o_O ) The worst cartoon... It would have to be Sponge Bob Square Pants. It just seems like such a lame cartoon. O_o

It's okay. But like I said, the worst cartoon I have ever seen, is the stupid SOUTH PARK! It is unbelievibly stupid, annoying, (possibly even racist), and definatly PER-VERT-ED! I don't get how a stupid MA rated cartoon like that could stay on the air. I mean seriously!

Return to “General Discussion”