A question in reguards to Pluto (2003 Astroboy Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

A question in reguards to Pluto (2003 Astroboy Series)

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 14 years ago

:tenma: < If you have not seen the 2003 series and wish to in the future, avert your eyes! This thread may contain spoilers!

So, just finished watching the 2003 series (again) and a real bonker of a question came up between my sister and myself.

How the heck did Pluto show up in the last few episodes?

I mean, he fell in a VOLCANO with the other Pluto.

How did he get out of that - and in one piece?

I don't recall them saying ANYTHING about it in the series, and nobody really seemed to care. :confused: HE WAS IN A VOLCANO - WHAT PART OF THAT DID THEY FORGET?

Someone explain this to me, as I am a measly American that only viewed the dub version. :cry:

/query
*dust*

Faram45
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Faram45 » 14 years ago

I am watching the dub version too.
I Haven't gotten to that part yet.

LLM
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLM » 14 years ago

(In the DUB) When the group of older robots show up, Pluto says shadow rebuilt them. But like you said, fell in a volcano. How does this work?
My Astro Boy paper dolls, happily under my monitor.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

If Tenma can create a robotic Tobio after the human one died, Shadow can recreate Pluto after the 1st one melted. :D

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- thanks but JEFFBERT - ASTRO BOY is so sweet and cute - can you say the same about Pluto?

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Yes, I assumed that Shadow rebuilt them all, I forget if anyone said or not, but I guess someone did.

I mean, we already see Shadow build two pluto's whats to say he couldn't build another, his memories may be an issue though, unless somehow Shadow filled in the final gaps or Pluto was transfering his memories wirelessly until he fell in the volcano... and melted.

Its a real pity we didn't see Shadow build a cute robot, he would certainly have been able to.... and no, the teddy bear army doesn't could, I mean like Astro cute.
Lets back it up nice and slow now...

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 14 years ago

hi- giggles why not please- i like cute teddy bears and ASTRO BOY is so cute- kinda jealous of cora

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”