oh i kno what it is ...yeah i like it!XD

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

Awesome!!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 14 years ago

yeah...hm..when you do his voice the only way i can describe it...its like having soft cheese in your mouth...XD but when i hear myself do the voice its sounds like i have peanut butter in my mouth! XD hey..can u do mr. mustaisho?

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

LOL Hmmm, I'm not sure

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

try it!^^

Wolf
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Wolf » 14 years ago

Are you trying to dubbed your voice into a video? I'm sure there is plenty of "how-to" tutorial on youtube. Just run a search.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Wolf" wrote:Are you trying to dubbed your voice into a video? I'm sure there is plenty of "how-to" tutorial on youtube. Just run a search.

no, i can do the voice of astro (badly)uran (badly) of the 1960's versions and idk, if i should do clips from the episode or do a whole new thing with just my voice alone..

Wolf
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Wolf » 14 years ago

hey, how about dubbing your voice for the Astro Boy movie. Do the part when Astro says "I got machine gun...in my butt!?" It would be interesting to see it but its tricky. You have to match the lips with your voice and you need a copy of the trailer.

I'm disappointed in Summit Entertainment for still not releasing a downloadable Astro Boy trailer in HD, yet they have the time to promote New Moon which I don't understand the hype for it. They better do a good job promoting the movie. Excuse me going off on a tangent. anyways....

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"Wolf" wrote:hey, how about dubbing your voice for the Astro Boy movie. Do the part when Astro says "I got machine gun...in my butt!?" It would be interesting to see it but its tricky. You have to match the lips with your voice and you need a copy of the trailer.

I'm disappointed in Summit Entertainment for still not releasing a downloadable Astro Boy trailer in HD, yet they have the time to promote New Moon which I don't understand the hype for it. They better do a good job promoting the movie. Excuse me going off on a tangent. anyways....

hm...i'll see what i can do....huh? i downloaded it already...and i totally kno! i'm getting really mad at all of this stuff for new moon!!! where is the love for astro?!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”