Astroboy Movie Cast

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
tinlunlau
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby tinlunlau » 20 years ago

Originally posted by Loüßëãr+Jun 1 2004, 09:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Loüßëãr @ Jun 1 2004, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tinlunlau@Jun 1 2004, 05:49 AM
and Christopher Lloyd would make a perfect Dr. Ochanomizu if he gained a little weight....

:wahah: :wahah: OMG.. how could we forget the amasing Mr "Flux Capacator" Lloyd. But there is always the ALMIGHTY FISHNETED ONE!!!! TIM CURRY aka Rocky Horror! HE would be cool too!! [/b][/quote]
Tim Curry would make a better Detective Tawashi.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 20 years ago

As far as English language goes, Beau Billingslea's voice would be great for any large formidible male. I have never seen him act, though.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

I thought it would be best to post this here....

Astroboy: "Sony Pictures Entertainment has pacted with "Samurai Jack" and "Dexter's Laboratory" creator GenndyTartakovsky to write and direct its long-in-development film version of the classic Japanese toon series "Astroboy." Pic is being produced by Don Murphy of Angryfilms as well as by Lisa Henson and Kristine Belson of Jim Henson Pictures for Sony's Columbia Pictures..." :wahah:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

I thought it would be best to post this here....

Please identify your source. :o

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Astroboy: "Sony Pictures Entertainment has pacted with "Samurai Jack" and "Dexter's Laboratory" creator GenndyTartakovsky to write and direct its long-in-development film version of the classic Japanese toon series "Astroboy." Pic is being produced by Don Murphy of Angryfilms as well as by Lisa Henson and Kristine Belson of Jim Henson Pictures for Sony's Columbia Pictures..."

The source for this article is Dark Horizons and Variety
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Fasty
Metro City Citizen

Postby Fasty » 20 years ago

You beat me, cybotron! I think it deserves its own thread anyway :D

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

Originally posted by cybotron@Jun 4 2004, 06:17 AM
Astroboy: "Sony Pictures Entertainment has pacted with "Samurai Jack" and "Dexter's Laboratory" creator GenndyTartakovsky

Oh man, I just looked up those two cartoons and they look like shockwave flash animations. I sure hope we don't get that quality drawings with the Astroboy movie.

I wish they'd give it to the people who did Spirited Away or Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within. That would be awesome.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Jack Nicholson as Tenma... :P
ImageImage

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Jack has a knack for playing the villian, and even the good guy turned bad by no fault of his own, so perhaps he would be a good choice.

That reminds me of a radio 'drama' on Prarie Home Companion a few years ago. The parts were:

Achillies.................... Jack Nicholson
King Agamemnon......Elvis Presly
Hector.......................Ross Perot
King of Troy ..............Mr. Rodgers
Oddyseseus..............G. Kielor

It was really funny.
:lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”