Rocket Ball Champion

Postby otaku » 20 years ago

why dr whoo is this gonne mean astroboy is also not gonne to go
on nederland tv?
ImageImage

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 20 years ago

The Rise Of Pluto is the next episode scheduled. But according to the program guide, it's not on it. Staic Shock is listed again. I gues they are udecided or just playing games.

Jarx Xun
Metro City Citizen

Postby Jarx Xun » 20 years ago

YTV the station in Canada says they will be airing new Astroboy episodes all throughout march.
Bad karma bleeding over years of hate, I finally encounter the Buddha. He sends the autumn of my life into the the winter of nothingness. The winter ice melts into clear water, my heart becomes clear in death.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

What? You expect to get this stuff for free? Astro is the finest animation ever to be seen on saturday morning... It makes all these other WB shows look bad... Like "Clutch Cargo" or ruff and reddy or something. Why would they give it to you for free? You would snap it up on DVD in an instant at $16.00 -$20.00 a disc. I hear the ads were not paying the extra bucks, and that Cartoon Network wants it....
You can go here and watch my Astro Boy promo .... It's a preview of the Astro Boy movie. It's sweeeeeet. Real video 500kbps
cybotron.com is the webpage for my Rock band cybotron, and is for mature audiences, so watch this clip only
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 20 years ago

Is it true that you think Cartoon Network wants to run Astro Boy? I hope so. They do a better job of it anyway. Maybe they will show all the episodes in order. If they do air it, I will definetly be getting a DVR.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

I figured they want to. Cartoon Network plays everything Kids WB runs at some point.

Loüßëãr74
Kokoro Robot

Postby Loüßëãr74 » 20 years ago

If your interested in Cartoon network running astro CHeck out this thread on astro in australia cuz australia's cartoonm network is running it soon

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”