Astro Boy 2: The Sequel

Show off all your awesome art, writings and other creations here.
Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Everyone found it pointless, it probably would have been better if they just took it out of the series.

Off topic: edit: Trick or treating was the best with 30 pounds of candy in 2 backpacks in three hours, oh yeah! But about 5 pounds of it I didn't want.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

lucky you :lol:
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Yeah, a bunch of my friends didn't go, and that sucks that you couldn't go either.

Astronomical girl
Banned

what is wrong with teens going trick or treating? sure we're not cute but we like candy as much as anybody the parties are not fun at all becuase all we get is punch and or soda,talk and to games BORING! :shifty:
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

There is nothing wrong with a teen trick or treating, I'm probably going to do it for another couple of years, and that's true all we do at parties is eat pizza, drink soda, have a little bit of candy and play videogames. Nothing special and not very much fun either.

Astronomical girl
Banned

and they think thats appropriate? i call it for crud. i mean parties and festivals are not funs they are for crud.
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Most people get hooked on drugs at parties and get drunk, if they hang out with the wrong crowd. One of the people I know who is a freshman, said he got high at one of his friends' parties and he loved it and he went to a party this halloween, so you can imagine what they did there.
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fairlane12
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fairlane12 » 13 years ago

I'm 11,didn't wanna go,(now i've learned you're all good people so i'm not embarrased but) the more gorey,Zombie ish decorations scare me,So I passed out candy,didn't see one Astro boy, I thought WHY DOES EVERY KID THINK ASTRO BOY IS A DORK AND TERMINATOR IS A REAL ROBOT??? WHYYYY :(

Astronomical girl
Banned

they have no taste,my Friend, they only see the crud on TV that they call cartoons and make a fool out something magnificent like Astro boy, something was had more emotions then Terminator not to mention humor and actual love and work.
Unyongnekasayo

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

No it's because Astro Boy isn't very popular in the US, never was and still isn't.

Also, making Astro Boy costumes are hard, and there's simply no premade ones available.

Return to “Fan Creations”